Demos of our technology
A powerful drone development kit that combines the sophisticated autonomous capability of Snapdragon 821 and the flexibility of an STM32F7 MCU. All in a small, light-weight form-factor made in the USA!
- Support for popular open drone and robotics software packages: PX4, ROS, OpenCV
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 with quad-core CPU, GPU, and 2 programmable DSPs
- STM32F7 Pixhawk compatible architecture
- Builds on the Qualcomm® Flight Pro™ architecture by adding comprehensive software development support with build-able Linux kernel, cross-compile SDKs, Docker images for development and more
- Support for time-stamp synchronized global shutter, time of flight cameras and IMU enable best in class SLAM systems
- Support for carrier-based LTE, LTE in DOD spectrum and Microhard comms support all coming in 2019
- Open source documentation
The VOXL-DK enables the core autopilot hardware functionality for the US Army’s Group 1 (sub-19lbs) sUAS.
The VOXL-DK is currently sampling to key customers. If you have interest in early access, please enter your email below.
The team has broad robotics, machine vision, and cellular communications experience that can be leveraged to help solve complex problems and accelerate time to market.
If you would like to hear more, please enter your email below.