INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Services may include:
- Information you provide while ordering services, including your name, phone number, email address, payment information, country, age, profile name, occupation, level of education, personal interests, company affiliation, or other information by which you may be identified (“personal information”).
- Information you provide by filling in forms on the Services, email distribution lists, newsletter sign-ups, surveys, posting materials, or typing search queries.
- Information you provide when you contact customer support or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
- You may be required to provide financial information before participating in any purchases or sales that are available through the Services, and details to fulfill the transaction.
User Contributions: You also may provide information to be posted, submitted, published, displayed or transmitted (“posted”) on public areas of the Services, or to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted at your own risk. Please be aware that no website security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
- Usage: Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is aggregated and statistical data and does not include personal information, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
- Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Services may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Services.
Third-Party Providers: We may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third party. For example, you may communicate post information through third-party social media, or communicate with third parties regarding orders, transactions, updates or marketing relating to your use of the Services. We endeavor to work with payment processors that encrypt payment transactions with SSL or other comparable security technology, however we cannot, and do not, verify the security methods implemented or maintained by such third-parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Services and its contents.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, lead generation sources, and improve performance and speed of the website and our Services.
- To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
- To facilitate purchases and sales through the services, and to communicate with you regarding purchase or sales transactions you enter into or which are available through the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
- Contact you about goods or services that you may be interested in. If you do not want your information used for this purpose, you may opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of all email communications, or by submitting a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users without restriction.
Company Disclosure: We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Privacy Settings: To request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, you may send us an email at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Information Deletion: If you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Services users.
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about providing information in public areas of the Services like messaging threads. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
The owner of the Services is based in the state of California in the United States (“U.S.”). Users located anywhere outside of the U.S. should be aware that information you provide will be transferred to, processed and stored in the U.S. By using the Services you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of information in the U.S. If you access the Services from outside the U.S. you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the U.S., and we reserve the right to limit our Services in any country. The data protection laws in the U.S. may differ from those of the country in which users are located and personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the U.S. according to laws of the U.S. Our services are not intended for use in any country where such use would violate local law or would subject us to the laws or regulations of another country.
You agree to not download or use the Services if you are located in a restricted country, if you are listed on any U.S. or non-U.S. restricted-parties list, or for any reason prohibited by export and trade laws, and you agree not to disguise your location through IP proxy or other methods. You agree to not, directly or indirectly, export, provide or otherwise transfer our Services to any individual, entity prohibited by export and trade laws, to anyone on U.S. or non-U.S. government restricted parties’ lists, or for any purposes prohibited by export and trade laws, including nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missile technologies without the required government authorizations.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services, or on any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Services, request any Services from us, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
10855 Sorrento Valley Rd #2
San Diego, CA 92121