VOXL® Deck (VOXL only, no Flight Core) PX4 Companion Computer with Obstacle Avoidance
Want the ease of install and camera mounting of the VOXL® Flight Deck, but have your own Pixhawk? The VOXL® Deck is what you're looking for.
The VOXL® Deck comes with image sensors pre-mounted, calibrated and configured for GPS-denied navigation, obstacle avoidance and 4k video.
Mount and Fly Drone Development for Obstacle Avoidance
The VOXL Deck is a partially assembled drone development platform hosting a ModalAI® VOXL® drone and robotics companion computer that can be paired with the ModalAI Flight Core® PX4 flight controller or Pixhawk flight controller. It comes pre-configured with Tracking, Stereo and Hi-Res optical sensors, providing the easiest way to add US built* GPS-Denied Navigation and Obstacle Avoidance to a vehicle (the only thing easier is our m500 Development Drone).
*Flight Controller and Drone not included*
Dimensions: 96 x 150 x 38 mm
Ships within 5 business days
Computer Vision and Your Flight Controller In One PCB
- a ModalAI VOXL Snapdragon companion computer with room for flight controller
- An open sourced and documented feature rich software stack
- 45° downward/forward facing Tracking VGA Global Shutter Sensor for indoor flight and GPS-denied navigation
- Forward facing Stereo VGA Global Shutter Sensor pair for Obstacle Avoidance
- Forward facing 4k High-resolution Sensor for 1080p30 or 4k30 video recording
- Wi-Fi (can be configured as station or AP)
- QTY2 USB 2.0 (for VOXL and Flight Core)
- Shown in the images is an optional Cellular LTE modem and USB hub add-on with antennas (note: not included in base model)
- PWM Breakout board and cable ready to connect to ESCs (PWM and DSHOT support)
- RC Input Cable (Spektrum)
- USB-to-JST connector for wired connection to QGroundControl Ground Control Station
What's Not Included
- Flight Controller (Compatible with ModalAI Flight Core or Pixhawk Flight Controller)
||Uses the VOXL board only, no Flight Core|